How to Vote in your locality/area
To Vote, please follow these steps:
- Sign in or register via the button at the top right of the page
- Verify yourself - you'll be asked for your email, name, address, and date of birth.
- Select your locality (don't know which locality you live in - use the Find It tool) from the 5 options below
- Vote for the projects you would most like to see taken forward
- If you vote in Berwickshire, Eildon or Tweeddale you must cast 5 votes
- If you vote in Cheviot or Teviot and Liddesdale you must cast 3 votes
- You must cast all of your allocated votes for your vote to count
Please be aware the registration information you provide may be used to check for voter fraud where it is suspected.
For a step-by-step guide with screenshots please visit: